You probably know that most sales pages on websites don’t convert interest into sales. That’s the case whether the pages are long sales pages or short sales pages.
- If your sales page is going to perform differently, and bring in business, it needs to demonstrate that you understand the buyer’s situation.
- It must set out the benefits of your offer in ways that will be attractive to readers.
- Your sales page must make a great offer, one that’s too good to miss.
- It must also get readers to take action and make that purchase.
If your sales page does all of those things, then it will work 24/7 to support your business and bring in money for as long as it’s on your website.
However, most businesses struggle with their sales pages. (In all honesty, quite a few copywriters struggle with them, too.)
When you work with The Adams Consultancy we will craft your sales page to help your readers to understand how and why your product or service is right for them.
We’ll make sure your page’s headline not only attracts attention, but also offers a promise of something that will help your readers to solve their problems, if they read on.
Through our sales pages we’ll help you to empathise with your readers’ situation, prove that your solution can reduce their pain and help them to overcome their difficulties quickly. We’ll summarise the features or your product or service and emphasise the benefits your buyers will gain.
We’ll also set out an offer that will make your readers want to buy.
Get the clicks. Invest in well-written, focused and relevant sales copy.
- Up to 5,000 words: £2000 + VAT
- 5000 + words: price to be agreed after discussion.
Get in touch if you have any special requirements or if you would like to discuss your project with us.
Call Margaret Adams on 01 494 791 045
E-mail: bookings (at) theadamsconsultancy (dot) co (dot) uk