- How do you think a well written, useful and interesting business book written by you would help your business to grow?
- How would having a business book with your name on it help you to build your status as an expert in your marketplace?
Most consultants, coaches and other expert professionals, know the answer.
Writing and publishing a book would help them a lot.
They also know that becoming the author of a published book would help them to differentiate themselves from their competitors and build their reputation for what they’re good at with more people.
It’s a shame that the majority of business owners don’t take advantage of the benefits and the increased income they could gain by publishing a business book that people want to read.
It’s a shame that they don’t, because today it’s easy to publish and promote your book, if you know what to do.
Years ago there were lots of obstacles people with ideas for books had to overcome in order to be published. Even when they had decided on their business idea and learned the skills of writing they were still faced with two enormous problems.
- They had to write the book in a style that their readers would like.
- They had to find a publisher who would agree to publish the book.
We can help you to find your way around these obstacles.
In just a few weeks your business book could be helping you to gain the praise and recognition that you deserve.
- We will write the book around your ideas and to your specification.
- We will prepare your book for publication on Amazon Kindle.
Make your book publishing dreams come true.
Use our ghostwriting service and Kindle publishing support service. Get the business book you’ve been longing to write finished and on sale.
This service includes ghostwriting your book, editing the manuscript, producing a professional e-book cover and converting the manuscript to a format ready for publication on Kindle:
- Books of up to 10,000 words: £4500 + VAT
- Books of between 10,000 and 15,000 words: £6000 + VAT
- Longer books: price on application.
Get in touch if you have any special requirements or if you would like to discuss your project with us.
Call Margaret Adams on 01 494 791 045
E-mail: bookings (at) theadamsconsultancy (dot) co (dot) uk